Get informed, buy the best quality Kamana Egyptian Milk and get free shipping worldwide.
Ok, there is this skin whitening cream currently selling from Nigeria called Kamana Egyptian Milk. This cream promises to really lighten, more like whiten, the skin of people who use it. With the buzz around for this product, we at “Nigerian Reviews” decided to investigate this cream in order to know the good and bad sides to it, then release our findings in our review of the cream.
Having searched for this cream, we at Nigerian Reviews, finally got a hold on this cream from Talking Nails and Beauty, the most credible distributor of the product. Further more, the CEO of Talking Nails and Beauty, a lady called Lanrey, gave us quality information as regarding the product; its use, effects, idealism etc. It was more like one really good consultation session for us.
From our findings, here’s our review of Kamana Egyptian Milk..
* The cream is large in size. Its volume is 500ml and weighs about 0.6kg. The good side to this is that it would last some months even for a heavy user.
* The cream is not on the cheap side so it is for people who really want to invest on whitening their skins.
* From our findings, this cream does not cause stretch marks. We were made to understand that people have different skin types and some skin types are very prone to stretch marks while others aren’t. For example, people with stretch marks prone skins may develop stretch marks if they add weight; adding weight has nothing to do with any cream, it is just the skin’s reaction to expansion caused by weight gain. Such people may also develop stretch marks if certain creams are applied on certain friction areas of their skins, like upper breast area, thighs etc. Some people have stretch marks for no direct reason, no weight gain, no cream, nothing.. they just see stretch marks at the back of their legs, buttocks area etc. Some other people would never develop stretch marks even if they add weight, use creams etc. So what is the way forward? Know your skin before using any cream. Get quality consultation if you are unsure if your skin is prone to stretch marks. Remember, stretch mark is really about your skin, and not the cream.
* Like it is with every cream in the market, there’s no one cream that would work well for everybody. From our findings, more people are satisfied using Kamana Egyptian Milk. The CEO of Talking Nails and Beauty, Lanrey confirmed this to us from the many testimonials she presented to us. Testimonials from her clients in the US, Nigeria, etc. Read Testimonials Here
* The cream is basically a skin whitening cream. If you need specialized products for special needs like dark knuckles removal etc, you will need to buy the removal cream to use on your dark knuckles.
On the conclusion, the cream works for what it promises. However, you are advised to know your skin first before you use any cream. This is the only sure way of getting the best out of any cream if you must use it.
Where to get original Kamana Egyptian Milk? Our findings point at Talking Nails and Beauty as the most credible retail source.
Talking Nails and Beauty offers free shipping worldwide (using DHL Express with tracking number) for customers who buy the “kamana Egyptian Milk Set”.
For buyers in the US and Canada, there is a reseller in Los Angeles, USA. So, if you reside in the US or Canada use the contact information below and you will be referred to their reseller in Los Angeles, USA.
To buy, contact Lanrey:
You can join their membership club through this link: